Thursday, October 8, 2009

Holgarrific!

I enjoy the process with a medium format film camera. There is a fair amount of thinking to do, setting up and tweaking of settings and adjustments. Digital is nice too, you have the instant feedback of your work right on the back of the camera. Sometimes, though, David can fell Goliath. Yesterday morning during my ride to work, I rode past a pond where I have shot some nice photos:

090930_1_07

Nice tones and clarity, composition that is interesting if a little disjointed. I spent some time thinking and planning this one. And then yesterday, I rode past and the light looked good. Stopped quickly and ran down a path to the water. I took this quickly and ran back to the bike and off to work. No fuss no muss.

091007_1_12 Morning Autumn Light

No comments:

Post a Comment